Teaching your child good hygiene habits
- when hands look dirty
- before eating or preparing food
- after touching raw meats, including chicken and beef
- after touching any body fluids like blood, urine or vomit
- after touching animals
- covering their mouth when they cough
- having regular baths or showers
- after blowing their nose, sneezing or coughing
- after going to the toilet
Early years Child Growth & Development
- Protecting children from the Negative impacts of COVD-19
- Two-way communication
- Collaboration and cooperation
- Have a clear definition of bullying
- Reward positive behavior
- Engage parents
SEXUAL ABUSE OF CHILDREN IN PAKISTAN
𝗖𝗼𝘂𝗻𝘁𝗿𝘆 𝗣𝗿𝗼𝗴𝗿𝗮𝗺 𝗼𝗳 𝗖𝗼𝗼𝗽𝗲𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻
- To learn knowledge and develop your skills
- To discover yourself.
- To pursue your dreams
𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗥𝗬 𝗖𝗛𝗜𝗟𝗗 𝗟𝗘𝗔𝗥𝗡𝗦
- Preschool is a great option for many families
- Encourage Students
- Learning is active and social and is enhanced by collaboration and interaction
𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗥𝗬 𝗖𝗛𝗜𝗟𝗗 𝗟𝗜𝗩𝗘𝗦 𝗜𝗡 𝗦𝗔𝗙𝗘 𝗘𝗡𝗩𝗜𝗥𝗢𝗡𝗠𝗘𝗡𝗧
- children need environments that help them feel secure
- Keep a clean and orderly classroom.
- Create a list of guidelines that are “law” (ex: no name-calling, bullying, etc.)
- Every child has the right to be born well, and to be cared and raised well.
- Every child has the right to live with a family, who loves, cares and teaches good morals to him or her.